Planning early for the transition from EGC-scaled disclosure to full disclosure is the key for success. A recent study titled “Growing Past Emerging Growth” points out key areas of best practice, including encouraging companies to evolve their disclosure slowly to include more and more detail that might not be required per the SEC.
On this webcast, an expert panel will frame out the best practice from other EGCs who transitioned to full disclosure as well as highlights from the recent white paper by the Financial Executive Research Foundation (FERF).
- Highlights from FERF Study, “Growing Past Emerging Growth”
- Case study of transition from EGC status, provided by a recently exiting issuer
- “Make it Clear” – Understanding investors needs and preferences
- “Make it Efficient” – FinTech is innovating ways to help, create, manage and communicate financial and non-financial data both internally and externally
- “Make it an Opportunity” – Set a high standard of clarity and openness in investor communication
- SEC NEW Rule – FAQs on Confidential Draft Registration for all IPOs