Join Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR) and their industry panelists to explore what the ICO market will look like in 2018, how it may continue to evolve, and what steps token issuers and other market participants should be taking. Currently, institutional and other sophisticated investors increasingly are seeking corporate governance, equity conversion rights, and other provisions when investing in blockchain companies and ICOs.
Token and SAFT issuers are grappling with difficult choices about how to make their tokens freely tradeable and available to retail investors. And all the while, the SEC and other financial regulators continue to offer additional clarity–too often in the form of enforcement proceedings–about how they intend to regulate tokens, token issuers, token platforms, and token exchanges.
* Those outside Menlo Park, California can watch the event via video broadcast at any of WSGR’s nationwide offices: New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington D.C., Wilmington, DE, Austin, TX.
- 7:30 – 8:30 am PT: Q & A with WSGR Experts – Legal and Regulatory Primer & Refresher
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Breakfast and Networking
- 9:00 – 9:15 am: Introduction
- 9:15 – 10:00 am: Institutional Investment Considerations
- 10:05 – 10:50 am: Crypto Funds and Venture Funds Investing in Crypto
- 10:55 – 11:40 am: After the SAFT – How to get to Freely Trading Tokens
- 11:40 am – 12:30 pm: Lunch and Networking
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm: Regulatory Update