Event Note: This half-day conference will take place in Menlo Park, CA. The program is also available by videoconference at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati office locations nationwide.
What is the role of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations for today’s investors? For firms? This is among the hottest topics in corporate governance and asset management today. Join Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and the NYU Law Institute for Corporate Governance and Finance for a conference on whether and how recent concerns with ESG change what boards are supposed to do.
Topics of discussion include:
- ESG and investors: what are investors telling companies?
- What is the “ESG message”? Is it different for different stage companies? Newly public companies? Mature public companies?
- ESG in the board room: what are directors hearing?
- How does it affect engagement with shareholders?
- Is “ESG” an investment opportunity?
- How do ESG funds differ from other private investment vehicles?