In the current environment of investor activism, Say on Pay and intensifying pressure to adopt Proxy Access, it is critical that companies effectively tell their best board, corporate governance and executive compensation story with the proxy statement being a primary vehicle for this messaging.
Proxy statements have transformed from traditional SEC compliance documents to more visually inviting and compelling investor communication pieces. What’s driving this trend? How are companies innovating? Where are proxies headed?
Join Donnelley Financial Solutions’ panel of experts and your issuer colleagues for an interactive discussion about recent innovations and trends in proxy statement design, format and content, including evolving best practices in shareholder communications.
- Alana Griffin, Partner, King & Spalding
- TK Kerstetter, CEO & Show Host, Boardroom Resources LLC
- Dan Marcec, Director, Content & Communications, Equilar Inc.
- Hope D. Mehlman, Chief Governance Officer & Assistant Corporate Secretary, Regions Financial Corporation
- Alan Rosselot, Assistant General Counsel, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Ronald Schneider, Director of Corporate Governance Services, Donnelley Financial Solutions