Equilar is hosting a one-day program to help public company board members, general counsel, and corporate secretaries hone in on the nuances of today’s critical board processes—from board composition and succession planning to shareholder engagement.
As investors demand greater transparency, accountability and independence, board performance and effective leadership have never been more important. During the Sep. 12th Board Leadership Forum, discussions will focus on aligning composition and strategy, improving board evaluations and recruitment, and sharpening shareholder engagement practices. Among the topics to be covered:
- Boards That Lead: What Do Investors Want to See From Directors?
- Activism and Shareholder Value: Key Considerations for Boards
- Maximizing Shareholder Support: The Keys to Effective Engagement
- Board Diversity and Leadership: Tips from the NFL
- Director Pay: Balancing Ownership and Incentives With Objectivity
Featured speakers include Luis Aguilar (Former SEC Commissioner), Michael Garland (Assistant Comptroller, Office of New York City Comptroller), Paula Loop (Leader, PwC’s Governance Insights Center), and many more. Click the button below for more details.