Equilar and Nasdaq are hosting a one-day program titled “Preparing for the 2018 Proxy Season.” Taking place in San Francisco on November 14, 2017, the Compensation Committee Forum is intended for public company compensation committee members/chairs, corporate secretaries, general counsel, and chief HR and senior-level compensation executives.
Today’s compensation committees must properly align pay for performance with strategy and risk-taking—all while executing a compensation and benefits program that meets both management’s and investors’ expectations. The Nov. 14th Compensation Committee Forum is designed to help attendees establish, hone, and execute an executive pay structure that’s right for their company. Among the topics to be covered:
- The Future of Exec Comp – Regulatory Expectations for 2018
- You Might Lose Your Say on Pay Vote If…
- The Art and Science of Creating Peer Groups for Executive Pay
- Balancing Act: Aligning Goals, Incentive Metrics and Executive Performance
- Order From Chaos: Interpreting Your Pay Program to Win Investors’ Confidence
Information on featured speakers is coming soon. Click the button below for more details.